1. Who we are
When we refer to “we”, “us” and “our” in this notice it means Shining Dragonfly
When we say, “individuals” in this notice, we mean anyone whose personal information we may collect, including:
• Anyone requesting an order or information on a potential order
• Any customer who requires their product to be delivered to them
• Any customer who provides their contact information and agrees to further contact from us
2. How we use personal information
We use personal information in the following ways:
• To fulfil orders and arrange delivery of products
• To show your order as an example piece to advertise our services
There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we cannot provide our products and services without it.
Anyone whose personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using their personal information or explain why we are not able to. Further details can be found below.
3. What personal date do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section 2, “How we use personal information”:
• Basic personal details such as name, email address, telephone numbers and postal address
• Photographs provided by the customer to be drawn from
4. How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal data to provide you with the information, products and services that you request or purchase from us, and to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments.
5. Where and when do we collect personal information?
When you purchase products and services from us via the following channels:
Directly from customers
Facebook where an order or potential order has taken place
Instagram where an order or potential order has taken place
Email where an order or potential order has taken place
6.Who do we share your personal information with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers as detailed below. Whenever we share your personal data, we put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes
We may share personal information with:
Royal Mail or other delivery company where product is to be delivered
if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
7. How long we keep personal information
We keep information only for as long as we need it to administer the sale or as required by law or contract.
8. Know your rights
Any individual whose personal information we hold has the right to:
• Object to us processing it. We will either agree to stop processing or explain why we are unable to (the right to object)
• Ask for a copy of their personal information we hold, subject to certain exemptions (a data subject access request)
• Ask us to update or correct their personal information to ensure its accuracy (the right of rectification)
• Ask us to delete their personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose (the right to be forgotten)
• Ask us to restrict the processing of their personal information in certain circumstances (the right of restriction)
• Ask for a copy of their personal information, so it can be used for their own purposes (the right to data portability)
• Complain if they feel their personal information has been mishandled. We encourage individuals to come to us in the first instance but they are entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
• Ask us, at any time, to stop processing their personal information, if the processing is based only on individual consent (the right to withdraw consent).
9. Changes to our Fair Processing Notice